In occasion of the “Le vie del Prosecco 2021 Music Festival”, some touristic and cultural tours will be available for our guests, such as “Le nostre vie” itineraries. Walking through the paths of our traced by local people, you will have the possibility to admire the land of Veneto and to discover some unknown itineraries.
Mediaeval towns full of history and art, just a few steps from Prosecco hills! An exclusive stay in historical villages, an E-Bike and Trekking tour in one of the “Le nostre Vue” itineraries, dinner in a renowned restaurant, guided visit to a winery with tasting of red and white wines and time for shopping in some of the well-known craft-shops.
Do not miss the opportunity to take part to some excursion to discover the territory and which will give your stay exciting.
LIST OF THE “LE NOSTRE VIE” EXCURSIONS
- The Sile river and the “Burci”
- The walls of Treviso, the “Pescheria” and the Bacaro
- The castle of Conegliano, the area of Costa and the Prosecco Hills
- From Monticano river with “RiveDiVine” until Vittorio Veneto
- From the “da Ponte” distillery to Vittorio Veneto through Col di Stella and Perdonanze hilly area until Ceneda
- From the historical centre of Ceneda until the historical centre of Serravalle in Vittorio Veneto along the Meschio river
- From Piazza Flaminio to Santa Augusta and Santa Giustina
- From Piazza Flaminio to the Caves of Caglieron in Fregona
- From San Pietro di Feletto to Refrontolo with its Molinetto della Croda, the Trippera Valley and the old Mills
- From Refrontolo to Revine Lago through Rolle (FAI village)
- From Revine Lago to the old Abbey of Follina along the glacial Valley
- From Follina to Valdobbiadene through the ancient chestnut forest of Combai until the heart of Cartizze wine area
- The ring of Prosecco Superiore DOCG wine area
- The discovery of “Brent de l’art” canyon
- From Valdobbiadene to “Isola dei Morti” on the riverbed and through Palù and Fontane Bianche