In occasion of the “Le vie del Prosecco 2021 Music Festival”, some touristic and cultural tours will be available for our guests, such as “Le nostre vie” itineraries. Walking through the paths of our traced by local people, you will have the possibility to admire the land of Veneto and to discover some unknown itineraries.
From Conegliano to Pieve di Soligo, until Vittorio Veneto and along the historical Conegliano-Valdobbiadene Prosecco Wine Route, surrounded by an idyllic landscape, recently mentioned as a World heritage by UNESCO.
Among the 15 excursions proposed to our guests and ideal for families and elderly, stand out: the “Grotte del Caglieron” itinerary in Fregona, where the path goes through the slits of the rocks to the waterfalls and the underground lakes; a tour in Refrontolo through the vineyards to reach “tempietto Spada” where you can enjoy a stunning view over the Piave Valley. To be mentioned there is also the “Gran Tour of Santo Stefano”, where an expert guide will take you to a hiking tour along the Ring of the Prosecco area, on the hills between the land of Cartizze and the Molera Valley.
If you are a music lover or a nature lover, the “Le vie del Prosecco 2021” Music Festival will be the perfect choice for you with some interesting news, such as the tailor maid “Formule Agili” tour to do in total independence, the “Formule Experience” tour organized by some expert guides and two “Gran Tour Le Vie del Prosecco” that will let you enjoy every event of the Festival in a unique atmosphere.
An unforgettable stay in a hotel with Wellness centre will guarantee you a day full of relax. To top it off, a dinner enjoying the amazing landscape on the Prosecco hills and the participation to the Concert.
Do not miss the opportunity to take part to some excursion to discover the territory and which will give your stay exciting.
LIST OF THE “LE NOSTRE VIE” EXCURSIONS
- The Sile river and the “Burci”
- The walls of Treviso, the “Pescheria” and the Bacaro
- The castle of Conegliano, the area of Costa and the Prosecco Hills
- From Monticano river with “RiveDiVine” until Vittorio Veneto
- From the “da Ponte” distillery to Vittorio Veneto through Col di Stella and Perdonanze hilly area until Ceneda
- From the historical centre of Ceneda until the historical centre of Serravalle in Vittorio Veneto along the Meschio river
- From Piazza Flaminio to Santa Augusta and Santa Giustina
- From Piazza Flaminio to the Caves of Caglieron in Fregona
- From San Pietro di Feletto to Refrontolo with its Molinetto della Croda, the Trippera Valley and the old Mills
- From Refrontolo to Revine Lago through Rolle (FAI village)
- From Revine Lago to the old Abbey of Follina along the glacial Valley
- From Follina to Valdobbiadene through the ancient chestnut forest of Combai until the heart of Cartizze wine area
- The ring of Prosecco Superiore DOCG wine area
- The discovery of “Brent de l’art” canyon
- From Valdobbiadene to “Isola dei Morti” on the riverbed and through Palù and Fontane Bianche